Technology Scotland is the representative body for the Enabling Technology Sector in Scotland.
We support a vibrant community of industrial and academic organisations who are developing technologies to deliver product advancements in markets from healthcare and communications to manufacturing to mobility.
Technology Scotland delivers clear business value to members, providing a catalyst for growth and supporting the community through networking, collaboration, lobbying and thought leadership
• Representing industry interests to government
• Promoting Scottish technology capabilities within the UK and internationally
• Influencing policy at both Scottish and UK government level
• Supporting the community through events, workshops and forums
• Interfacing to key national and international stakeholders